Most entrepreneurial moms I know are always keen to start a buy and sell business online.Most entrepreneurial moms I know are always keen to start a buy and sell business online.Some of them sell of Facebook and that’s okay for 5 or so products but it gets hairy when you have to manage orders shipping, inquiries without a selling backend. Trust us, we’ve been there, done that.My favorite shop with a backend was the defunct Multiply. And then the now dead Ensogo. And then there’s Shopify which is a paid option unfortunately. So we set up our own and were sharing the goodies.
You can now set up an Online Shop at MyDivisoria! Selling online has never been easier! MyDivisoria is a marketplace where people can find cheap and affordable things you can usually by at the real Divi without the hassle of traffic, and haggling, and security issues.How easy is it?
1. Sign up with an account. You can actually just sign up with your Facebook account. 2. Set up your Vendor dashboard. Apply to become a vendor. Easy.
3. Wait for Approval.
4. Post and sell your products.
5. What if you don’t have products yet? Try our Dropshipping option! No cashout, easy, and no hassle.
6. Want even better earnings? Apply to become a Wholesaler.
6. Post your chosen items in your account.7. Share your Shop and Item Links!